Woodstock Way’s most important consideration is the health and well-being of our hotel community. We are updating our policies and procedures with guidance for the World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). We are taking every possible step to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, from check in to check out, including rigorous cleaning protocols, increasing the frequency of cleaning communal and private areas.
Woodstock Way Hotel was built with the consideration of individual privacy. The majority of our hotel rooms and residences have independently accessible entryways along with private outdoor areas. None of our buildings have interior common corridors or stairwells. Each buildings location has been designed to maximize our guests solitude when visiting.
NEW CULTURE OF CLEAN
New standards have been implemented with full compliance of all regulated cleanliness and safety guidelines provided by the world health organization (WHO), center of disease control and prevention (CDC), and state and local authorities.
• Updated employee training on cleanliness procedures for all departments
• Enhanced visible cleaning and sanitizing in all public spaces and back of house areas
• Utilization of EPA-approved cleaning & disinfecting agents that kill the covid-19 virus
• Electrostatic machines for cleaning and disinfecting guest rooms between stays
• Guest room cleaning on high touch point elements (e.g. remotes, phones, light switches
STAYING Catskill SMART
When guests are in the hotel, they will notice several additions made to our operating regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness and safety. we will remain up to date on all local and federal regulations regarding the national health crisis.
• Personal protective equipment (ppe); mandatory for staff, vendors and contractors
• Face coverings required in public areas, unless seated and eating or drinking
• Signage promoting mask wearing in public areas
• Hand sanitizer located at guest touch points throughout the hotel
• Staff with full knowledge of all local medical centers and covid testing and vaccination facilities
LESS CONTACT, MORE CONNECTION
Woodstock Way focus has always been geared towards fast and efficient services through modern day technology. Contactless mobile technology is a service we already provide but we are happy to announce some enhancements we made to add more safety and convenience to our guests.
• Contactless check-in and check-out and lockbox access
• Mobile text communication for additional requests and services for hotel guests
• Limited employee access to occupied guest rooms; based on guest preference
• Detailed guest communication on new health protocols; pre-stay emails and on our website
For further questions please call or email us at the hotel. 845-684-5911 / firstname.lastname@example.org